Thursday, June 3, 2010

TASTING GRACE VIDEO SHOOT


Sup lovers?? 
I've been super busy these past few weeks but the positive of that is that I have plenty of material...all though it may not seem like it. So last week the Kris && Kei crew ((myself, Kris, Bev)) hit the final shoot of Tasting Grace's video which will be premiering at the end of the summer.
We def had fun with the crew ((as usual...we've definitely made some new friends)). I guess the big storage bin full of alcohol in the red stretched hummer had something to do with it as well. But enough chit chat here goes...

I honestly can't even tell you what I was wearing...I wasn't as extravagant as Kris but I think it was an Express dress..we were by the beach so it was too cold & I refused to come out of my jacket.

And here's Kris who's chains added like an extra 15 pounds...but he looked damn good & of course that was his goal...he likes to outshine LOL.

Here we are as a crew which is nice because we don't have that many group shots...my eyes are not closed I promise!

 Here we are with the lead singer, Jenna & drummer, Johnny Rox.

Did I mention that we got to meet the oh so famous Mark Weiss & here he is with the band. We did get pictures with him but unfortunately they're on his camera.  We'll definitely cross paths again & maybe I'll be able to post those another time. If you don't know he Mark Weiss then you must go home & do your research!!

Now if you love music then you'll definitely enjoy Tasting Grace. Do yourselves a favor & check out their music...the website is TASTING GRACE but they are all over the net...YouTube, Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, iTunes, etc. 

So that is all for now my luvs!! More action is coming your way...it's summer & a lot of new exciting things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...