Monday, June 14, 2010

who inspires me???



MORNING LOVERS!!
I have always been the preppy kid, my mom styled me in Gap jeans & J. Crew tees. While I was wearing Banana Republic & Calvin Klein everyone else was wearing Ecko, Rocawear, or ENYCE. I must admit that I was a bit jealous then--I attended a racially diverse school but the hip hop look was in. So what I was wearing then was not "in". But since then my style has remained preppy--I still wear Gap & Polo. People often asks me where my inspiration comes from...honestly if I had it my way I would've been a teen in the 80's & not a toddler.
Cyndi Lauper

...& again ((gorgeous))

 ...& Madonna in the 80s--

I've always been in love with the creativity & the freedom of the 80s & it inspires me. I would describe my style as the 80s & the preppy look thrown in a blender. I refuse to limit myself...if I see a girl & I like her outfit I take a mental picture. I pull from magazines, blogs, friends, & celebs just like most--if I like it I'll try it. But since today I'm labeling; to put a name on it, I would say my style mimics Rihanna

It's not too crazy & not too clean ((I luv it!!))

...& again it's effertless

But I love her's, Lady Gaga's, Amber Rose's fashion sense & often extreme style ((if I lived a public life & had a stylist I would dress just as extreme)).  


 Ms Lady Gaga




All in all I would like to think I do have uniqueness to my style, but I'm pretty sure that there is someone in the limelight that you could find I mimic--whatever! It is my individual choice to dress the way I do & this makes it my individuality.
Later Lovelies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...