Sunday, June 20, 2010

curled up...


hey lovelies!!!
tomorrow is my FIRST day of work and I'm hella excited and nervous!! i have to go through this "make a good impression" thing all over again...ok. i'm a congenial person so i'm not worried too much. the only drawback is having to learn names. but you know what don't wanna have to worry about???
MY HAIR!!
this is not something that i wanna be stressed out about. i've been trying to do the sleek and straight look but it was ridiculously hot today and i kept frizzing up...so i'm just gonna curl it!! unfortunately, you won't be able to see the final product until tomorrow, which I will try to do tomorrow night if I'm not too mentally drained.
ok, so here are my tools:
6 foam rods
4 hair rollers ((plastic))
a comb
a brush
chi 44 iron guard

i start by separating my hair into 4 parts--i want my curls big and loose only because that's the way I like it. 
*disclaimer: i look crazy--i am halfway through my facial regimen

 next, i take the portion that i want to rod and i spray it lightly with the chi 44 iron guard...simple.


then i rod...rolling the hair towards me ((once again, my preference)) and then i twist with just the intent to secure the roller...i don't have any actual method on which way I twist the rod, but i know that some people do
yea, i've still got a lot left--but this process moves along quickly so...here we go!

i'm finally finished!! 


i spray my entire head generously one last time before i sit under the dryer--which isn't necessary. but I'm impatient  and i want to make sure that my entire head is curled before i take the rods out ((my preference--not necessary)). oh look! My baby wanted some attention LOL.

and then she wanted to get in on some of the camera action....

oh and i forgot to mention that i use a dryer. this is what it looks like...I sit under here for 15-20 minutes with a glass of something cold and a magazine.

and i also forgot to mention that i use the rollers in the back to bump my hair--to add more volume!

but that's all I have for now!! you will see the final results tomorrow after i return from work!!
night lovies---gotta get to bed early and trust me when i say "i'm so not used to this".

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...