Wednesday, June 16, 2010

walk this way!!!

Hey LOVERS!!
How many shoeNISTAS do we have out there?? Do you have an obsession, infatuation, or fetish?? I know I do, but I can only speak for myself.  But the truth is that I haven't really done some serious shoe shopping in a while. I still have a lot of shoes but my shoe game used to be ON POINT!! 
Anyway...I was thinking back to my closet & just really wondering whether there as any uniqueness to any of my shoes--which there is, but there aren't any that I would call EXCLUSIVE. Lately, I have been seeing celebrities wearing the most creative, most inventive & sometimes unwearable shoes. LOL
For example, check out Andreia Chaves' ((Brazil native)) shoes:
THE INVISIBLE SHOE

THE TWIRLED SHOE ((made out of metal & PVC))


THE PRISM SHOE

THE FORM & TEXTURE SHOE

THE VELCRO SHOE

I can honestly say that her shoes are INCREDIBLE--I would love to have a pair of those INVISIBLE shoes!! Her shoes are so inventive & artistic...it's unbelievable.

Now lets talk about the late & great Alexander McQueen...these have got to be the weirdest, yet most popular shoes on the face of this planet ((for the moment)).

THE PLATOS ATLANTIS SHOES

I never thought I would see so many celebs in this shoe & I was wrong!

Lady Gaga ((but what's new--she's always wearing outrageous shit))

kelis ((once again--no surprise here))

Here is Heidi Klum in another pair of Alexander McQueen's shoes--you would NEVER catch me in these ones here--sorry!! I'm not sure of the name but they all seem to go with "The Killer Heel" theme.

I would have to say these here are my favorite shoes by Mr. McQueen. I could be wrong, after all I haven't seen all his shoes, yet. But I adore these.

Now, I'm going to focus on & pay homage to Lady Gaga for a second because when it comes to shoes, home girl delivers! Here she is in Georgio Armani's.

Also, Victoria Beckham...this lady has a mean shoe game & she does not play. She was the first person I saw in the "no heel" or "heel-less" shoes which were designed by Antonio Berardi. I would just like to walk in them just to rate the difficulty...is it one of those things that is easier than it looks? I don't know--you be the judge.

Here's a different pair...

I also have to close out by showing respect to he Chinese designer, Guo Pei. Check out his work which I feel depicts the Chinese arts.

And again...

Finally, do you know who makes these???


Well, that is all for now my little lovelies!! I hope you enjoyed reading this entry as much had writing it--I do have a fascination with shoes & I become easily intrigued by the "out of the box" designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...