Saturday, June 12, 2010

NO MORE DRUG STORES!!


HEY LOVERS!!
OK! So I'm officially done & I mean FINISHED with the drug store cosmetics hauls. I went into Sephora's today & I wanted to spend, I mean I really did. I've been spending a lot of time with my family & since we have a CVS, Walgreens, & Rite Aid within 5 minutes from the house, these are the places I've been going to. Everything in Sephora's just looked unnecessary!! And I  absolutely love this store. But what I am showing off tonight has been sitting in my camera for a few days...I'm doing some cleaning loves ((so I might have a few posts tonight)).
OK so I went to Dollar Tree, I usually get my q-tips, cotton balls, etc. from here, & it's right next to Harmon's ((where I go to rack up on toiletries)). In there, my little sister who is not allowed to shave, found these!!

In the As Seen On TV ads they're called "Smooth Away".

Unfortunately, the excitement didn't last too long...this was probably the worst purchase of the year LOL. It sucked big time!! But while in there I found something that is definitely beneficial to me in the summer time.

These are the knock offs of the As Seen on TV's "Strap Perfect". And I must say this has been the best dollar I have spent all year.

My CVS  has been having random cosmetics for 50% & 75% off which I think is a great deal, especially when they have the BOGO specials ((either the second item is half off or free)). 

So the first items I got were these super rich, highly pigmented lip colors--I believe I ended up paying like $2.00 for each one ((don't quote me)). They are both from the L'OREAL H.I.P. line.

But the first one was in the color ARRESTING which has been a great compliment to the new Revlon lipstick I got which is pictured below...

It's called BERRY HAUTE...even though it looks pink here.
Here I am wearing the two, now remind you this was my first time wearing purple & I am really expending my horizons as far as color goes & I'm enjoying it.

Anyways, the second color I purchased was PRECARIOUS, I haven't used it yet ((but it's like a mix between a peach & a strawberry)).

I also bought this lip gloss, but I don't even remember how much I paid for it or what the name of the color is, I gave it away because it was too sticky for my liking--but it was a great buy, so that doesn't bother you then you should run out & grab some.

Everyone who knows me, knows my favorite color is blue! So I got this eyeliner from the same line of H.I.P. products in a navy blue ((also 75% off)).

I also went to Target to grab some ELF products, the selection was limited but I did get this lip moisturizer which I hate because it leaves a white residue on my lips. I also got a pair of eyelashes which I am honestly done with--I don't need them at all. These 2 were a waste of money LOL

I did get another eyeshadow brush, which is a necessity, I could never have too many of those!!

And out of curiosity I bought this "Waterproof Eyeliner Pen" which is like a marker in ESPRESSO--I have been using it to fill in my eyebrows & for that it works perfectly.

Again from L'OREAL, I bought this amazing product. It's a liquid pencil eyeliner...not sure if it makes sense to you. But it's really amongst the same lines as MAC's "Eye Kohl" in SMOLDER.

The products were buy one get one half off so I bought this natural eyes quad kit from L'OREAL for DARK EYES. I figured it would come in handy for those rushed mornings & I tried it out & surprisingly I was satisfied with it.

OMG!! I really didn't realize how much crap I had sitting in my camera--this is why I am done with these pharmacies. The prices are too good & thus you end up picking up a bunch of stuff. But, I only have a few more. So the lipsticks were buy one get one free!! Couldn't pass that up right?! LOL These are both from Rimmel London...
The first one I have to show off is in CRUSH

And the second one is in AIRY FAIRY.

Well, as for make-up that's all my beauties!! I am in dire need of clothes now--maybe not dire but I'm on to the next best thing. Shoes & clothes!!
Stay safe my LOVELIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...