Friday, May 21, 2010

O.O.T.N.

HEY LOVERS!!!
Completely forgot...last Friday was one of my best friend's birthdays. We hit the HK Nightclub in NYC & had one helluva night ((I lost my license before we got in the club)).

This was my look--fresh! Before that dancing LOL.

Now Kris picked this dress  out for me at the H&M in NYC a while ago & he's been telling me 2 wear it for just as long as I've had it. I had to get into it before it got hot out.

Here is the birthday girl & we call her $hmoney!!
Here I am at the nightclub with another bff who goes by the name of BabyDoll...I'm a little tipsy here though ((don't judge me)).

& this is the reason why I have no more pictures to show you all. That was GG & OJ..that's a clear glass with no ice!! WASTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...