Thursday, September 2, 2010

guess who's bizzack...



ok! soooo...i guess i have a lot of explaining to do.  a lot has changed--my partner is now an agent at mc2 modeling agency and it's been really hectic in my life at this moment! new job, deaths, illnesses, no more lap top, etc. i absolutely enjoy updating this blog and worldwide recognition isn't my objective!! i'm simply here to share my passions with you ((my readers)).  so i've taken on this blog as my OWN! this is my virtual baby...so with that being said--I'VE BEEN SHOPPING!!!


oh my...i need to win the lotto ASAP ((no joke))


and honestly...this is not all the clothes, jewelry, or make-up!! i have so much to share.  yes, there has been much retail therapy going on.  i have been everywhere; american eagle, the gap, forever21, charlotte russe, steve madden, aldo, express, etc. but, i have decided to break these down into categories.  format as follows:
shoes
jewels
make up
clothes
accessories
so i m hoping i can get you tuned in as i start FRESH because so much is going to change--youtube vids are coming soon, collabs with other bloggers, more reviews, daily OOTD shots, and...well, i don't wanna ruin the fun.  
so i'll speak to you lovies later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...