Friday, May 21, 2010

so bueno....

hey lovies!!!
my absolute favorite color is royal blue so when i peeped this tee in the Gap ((especially at the price it was)) i could not resist! 

before i show off my OOTD i have a mini rant--my Target doesn't sell ELF products!! WTH!!?? i also went into Kohls to see if i could catch a deal/bargain like i've seen on many of those haul videos on YouTube...didn't happen for me.  im i in a shopaholic's twilight zone?  or maybe it's because of my neighborhood; i guess they think us folks must be rich LOL. 

anyway...the shirt was a great price! WAIT!  can y'all see that?!

it has a cute little button on the side of the sleeve ((which is cuffed))

the shirt also has a deep scooped crew neck & it inspired my bright blue eyes in MAC's "Satin" electric eel, which i don't usually get to wear that often


so this purchase was a good look

it was nice out today too...

i wore my favorite gold Anne Klein flats that my husband got for me ((a great buy but i'm gonna be saying bye to them really soon))

a few shots of me in the fitting  room.  their mirror is filthy!! 

oh & these are my favorite straight leg jeans from Rampage & these mofos are old...the distressed look on these are for real.  view from the back...they do however give me a pancakes instead of muffins, but i'm married so it's all good
iI did get to rock my Rimmel London nail polish in steel grey & i'm really diggin' it.  thanx to the YouTuber Makeup By Mel ..she put me up on that color

i picked up a few, & i really mean few, NYX" products...1st i got another Jumbo Eye Pencil" in milk & please don't ask me what i was thinking...i got bold for a brief minute.  maybe i'll wanna be extra one day & throw this over my eye.  i got the "Loose Glitter Mania Eyeshadow" in hot link.  then i got the same product but an "Ultra Pearl Mania" in walnut pearl

well, that's all for now luvs.  i've shown you my favorite color, shoes, & jeans!  trust that if anything new happens, you'll be the first to know.
later luvs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...