Sunday, May 16, 2010

ootd...

hey lovlies!!!
simple, sweet, & short!! my look for the day.  it was a day filled with chaos--any day where i have to do a lot of driving & make a bunch of stops with my 2-year-old is filled with chaos.  she thinks we're supposed to stop at every Burger King & McDonald's for "fwies".  
wanna se my little momma???  excuse her frizzy hair--it was hot LOL

anyway...my look was inspired by Ms. Halle Berry because she seems to always be wearing boyfriend jeans.  this was me at the end of the day...after i've been tortured by the heat & worn down by the challenges of the day.

from top to bottom--
1. shirt is Rusty...
2. jeans are Express
3. sandals from H&M ((like $12 at that))



one more...

this necklace also came from H&M

i've had this cuff for years but I recently stole it back from my mother after going through her jewelry box for an earring back...SMH. Oh & the tattoo on my wrist is incomplete!
 
my purse was purchase from Nine West ((also from a while ago))

i thought there was nail polish on my purse but turns out it was the reflection of my photographers clothing.  my 10-year-old sister really helped me out because i have no tripod & i had nowhere to set my camera.  wanna see her too???

well here she is...my little camera woman...i practically raised this kid ((still raising))

that is all for now lovers...even though i still feel as though i am speaking to myself, i will continue to write to you.  if you do read please follow us & spread the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...