Friday, May 14, 2010

drug store hauling...


hey lovers!!
g'morning all of you beautiful people...depending on how you look at it i guess.  it's 5:27 am so if you're like me & have yet to close your eyes it's still the 13th LOL.  now Bev hates the YouTube haul videos but i love them...i think they're pretty cute depending on who does them.  i don't wanna get my Bevvy Boop going LOL.  sooo...instead i have pictures & titles ((no swatches sorry)).
now this is a drug store cosmetics haul...i'm an equal-opportunist!  i do NOT discriminate & i definitely don't hate on those prices!! 
my home girl is really just getting into make-up & i absolutely did not & would not send her into the MAC store or in any department store to purchase their cosmetics-- no NARS!! no Dior!! no Lancome!!  whatever...i do not suggest spending those big bucks when you're just starting out.  but i couldn't just sit there & watch..i of course had to treat myself as well!!


so I heard a lot about Walmart's HARD CANDY line but I've never seen it in my local store but i peeped some products at the store in my hometown...simple items.
this is 1 of the 2 "Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil" in cupcake...
 
and here is the 2nd in precious which I love because it compliments my MAC vegas volt  lipstick.


The next HARD CANDY item I got was the "Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss" in IT'S A GIRL which i have already used ((I really do like this product especially when it comes to certain types of lipsticks)).



i also picked up the REVLON "Photoready Foundation" only because i've heard so many good things about this product ((but i haven't used it yet)) & i got mine cappuccino.  then my eyes gravitated to the REVLON  "Colorstay Mineral Mousse" ((which i also haven't used yet)).



i have been searching for a good & inexpensive face primer because it's getting hot out now & MAC's oil control & prep+prime aren't products that i wanna run through.  so i'm trying this & i have no review on this yet either.


i also got a MAYBELLINE lipstick in totally toffee.  and this is my 1st MAYBELLINE anything for drugstore lipsticks i've always went straight to REVLON but i really do like this & will be getting more!


next is the COVERGIRL "smoky shadow blast" & i got the black & white one--this product was really purchased out of curiosity.  could i do a quick smoky eye with this?  not sure yet...but here it is & i'm pretty sure you've all seen the commercials for this.


On YouTube i watched a young lady that goes by the name of MakeupbyMel  but she was wearing this nail polish that i immediately fell in love with & here it is...by RIMMEL LONDON, it's their "Lasting Finishing Pro" & this it is in steel grey.  while there i saw desert rose & had to have it



for the 1st time i got MILANI nail polish...i'm on my pinks & have been on them for a minute, but when i saw this i knew i had to add it to my collection--ain't it pretty?!  this color is called tropical fiesta


i have also never bought Forever21 nail polish but I bought like 2 palettes & a brush from them a few months back & was satisfied so i gave it a shot.  i really this set is a good look for the summer.  the colors do not have any catchy names; but in the box is a purple, pink, orange, and turquoise ((& please lets not argue about what this color is--aqua, cyan, bluegreen--WHATEVER!)). 


Oh & I forgot I also got one of the L'OREAL "H.I.P. Shocking Shadow Pigments" in the color VISIONARY & I love earth tone colors so I can't wait to use this


and this is absolutely all for now!!  i do plan on hitting up Sephora today for 2 items & i have to find a dress for a family member's wedding, so I can almost guarantee a continuance of this haul.  til then--smooches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...