Tuesday, September 21, 2010

cheap thrills...

hey luvies
i truly love and am in love with make-up... am i good at it?  yea to an extent... am i great? not gonna lie--no! i love my department store cosmetics, but i'm a clothes whore.  i would HONESTLY prefer to spend my money on a pair of jeans versus lipstick.  this doesn't mean that i won't splurge on my cosmetics, it just means that i value them differently.  
i'm at my mom's house for the moment--i cannot pack up my entire make-up kit and bring it here just to guarantee that i have everything.  
so what am i doing while i'm here???
i pretty much had to re-buy some stuff...did i wanna spend a lot of money--hell no!!
so i found inexpensive substitutes to get the job done.   


quality over quantity???  eeehhhh--i think u know the answer.  these cannot replace my MAC but they get the job done for the time being.
pallets from bottom up:
icing
e.l.f.
forever21
i will do swatches and reviews in the future if requested...
later lovers...smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...