Thursday, September 9, 2010

dalmation bish...


i had a quite a few errands to run today...i've been on the road since 11am and i'm just now settling in--family guy's on the big screen keeping me company.  i had so much to catch up on...the bank, post office, grocery store, etc. 
but FIRST, before i show you today's outfit ((you're gonna think i'm an idiot)) i actually deleted the picture of my full outfit--but you'll be able to piece it together with some imagination.  
so my make-up was done originally with these three colors because of the outfit that i had on originally.


but the problem was that i woke up and got dressed before the sun came out...because of that i ended up changing into something a little more suited for the weather.  this item here should have been on my "SHEmergency" list.


i ended up smoking out the eyes to go with my look a little better--this is what the wand looks like ((purchased from target)).  it already has black shadow in the tube and it works for those mornings when you're running out of time. i just outlined the outer v of my eye and blended with the same foam applicator.


after applying the smokey wand at the dunkin donuts drive-thru--this is what it ended up looking like ((please keep your make-up criticisms constructive))


 and oh yes...my "pink in the afternoon" lip stick



 so my shirt was from h&m...a cropped short ((mid-drift revealed)) sleeve tee.  white with black polka dots, i believe this was about $15 and i bought it right at the beginning of summer.
 i also wore a pair of distressed jeans American Eagle $49.50 ((a bit of a stretch but super worth it)).
and sandals from banana republic which i got on sale from one of their outlet stores ((i can't remember the price)).  
back...

front...


once again i apologize for not having a full view but i will revisit this and update with the re-creation of the outfit very soon.
and finally, my accessories included this alligator ring from target


another $6 watch from mandees


this beaded bracelet from express


and this necklace from forever21 ((which i adore because music is so dear to my heart)).


so the old me would've said screw it and not published a post because it wasn't perfect.  the make-up wasn't on point, but not everyday is gonna be perfect. and because i deleted the pic of my outfit, i figured it would be better to show something because i promised consistency and i'm a woman of my word!
later luvies...i hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...