Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"a daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart" -unknown



i am going to show you what my baby girl wore to daycare today.  
this is my junior...


she has already started picking out her outfits & i do give her some creative freedom.  i bought this shirt more so for an outing or event.  but that's not what was decided in the end... temper tantrums can be persuading sometimes LOL.
on both shoulders of the shirt is a bow and extended from it is a lacy sheer sleeve.  my daughter is girly girl but she is equally rough  


so to tone it down a little bit because she is only going to school i pair it with some wide legs and a pair of converses.  sidebar: no grape juice in that lunch box today


not camera shy at all








i hope all you moms out there enjoy these posts...these ones are the dearest to my heart!

5 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaw! your daughter is so cute and stylish! love this post! x

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! She has the cutest smile. You have a nice blog.

    Enter my giveaway on my blog!
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u beautiful women...beauty recognizes beauty & she's the true star of the show! Thanx again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...