Tuesday, November 23, 2010

summer in the fall...

good morning luvies! 
so i am not sure why my posts aren't automatically updating...i had some scheduled and apparently they never published.  so from now on i'll just have to stay on top of that.  
but anyway, over the weekend i attended my little sisters' ((i have 3)) graduation from modeling school.  they had a big sha-bang and gave all graduates a fashion show in a hotel.  cocktails were served and there was an open bar; also we had a 3 course meal which was pretty good.  so i guess i got my money's worth. 
i love this dress that lloyd picked out for me, and if you ever ask him, there is a whole narrative behind this dress that i won't get into.  


here is a view from the back:
the tiers/ layers are gorgeous ((in my opinion))


so this is it for now...i couldn't get outside and take a bunch of fancy pictures.  i rode out to the venue with my family and my dad was definitely rushing me.  it was nice out and i really don't get to dress up that much because of work, so when the opportunity presents itself i take advantage.
i hope you all enjoyed this post...really contemplating on swapping this dress...

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous jacket and i love how you paired it up with a dress and boots, LOVEs it!

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetheart...sorry it took me so long 2 respond (the blogspot app isn't that great) & i have been on the move...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...