Saturday, April 24, 2010

bad weather cute outfit...

greetings to you all...if I even have any friends/fans/followers yet! I could be talking to myself for all i know. LOL. yet, i do know that building a fan base takes time & i PROMISE that my team & i will continue to make posts in hopes that you beautiful guys & gals are listening, reading, & enjoying!!
 well, I am posting a few pics from yesterday..which was a terrible day to wear what i chose to.  i checked the weather ((as I always do)) but my iPhone's weather source spoon fed me BS on a platter.  as soon as i headed down the parkway, the clouds started to roll in & the raindrops started.  this intro was required because i decided to find a nice shelter to take my pics...which ended up being my laundry room in the basement.   so, i must apologize for the unglamorous scenery in advance ((my husband said it looks like i took my pics in the hood..whatever that means)).  needless to say i became quite conscious of my background & contemplated recreating the look in a place more scenic. then i just figured...what the hell!  if the environment throws you off so you cannot get the full effect, then once again i apologize & will do much better next time.  so without further delay...

the blazer which is 3/4 sleeve was purchased at H&M ((one of my favorite stores))


 the jean dress was also purchased at H&M from last spring


the stockings were from Express


the purse is vintage ((Good Will))

 

& the boot are faux suede which i purchased a few years back from 1 of those stores that sell shoes from lines such as wanted...what am i getting at?  i have no clue who made them!


here are a few more pics of me in my laundry room...

& finally!! a view from behind ((a back shot...LOL)) 
 

this look is totally simple to recreate & make your own IF you like & if you don't please don't hesitate to let me know why you're hatin' on me! LOL.  but, seriously, send me some suggestions: how would you have made it different?  better?  email me your recreations if you would like & i could post them on here as well..yeah I'm gonna let you all get your shine on if you'd like.  the email once again is CERTIFIEDkei@gmail.com
peace && Blessing--Kei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...