Tuesday, April 27, 2010

all get wasted...

hey lovers!!
ok, so my husband & i ((& a few friends)) decided to hit Atlantic City for a night of fun.  we were celebrating out 2 year wedding anniversary & we had a semi-decent night ((a whole other story LOL)). Either way we decided to hit up Harrah's Pool, a night club. 
this is what it looks like from the outside of course-from the view of our hotel room ((from another time I went)). 


 i didn't take as many pics of myself as i had desired, but what the hell, the few that i have works well. my ensemble is a total compilation of items new & old. 
 the dress is from H&M
the vest is from Express
the gloves are from Aldo shoes
the purse is from the limited
the shoes are from Forever 21
sooo...i really && truly only have one solo shot & here it is!!  i do want to apologize for the limitations & it was my intention to get a few good shots buuuut a few good shots had my focus elsewhere LOL


i  also decided to include some pics of my accessories & my make-up...


below are MAC's 'Vegas Volt" lipstick
MAC's "Expensive Pink" eye shadow
MAC's "Blacktrack" the fluid line
MAC's studio fix fluid  ((all thanx to Bev's creative eye))
Maybelline's "Blackest Black" Great Lash mascara
not shown--i also used Rimmel London's "Fix & Perfect" foundation primer && MAC's "Lip Glass".


i also decided to include some pics of the night club...the only advice I have if you decide to go here is to NOT where shoes that can be ruined by water.   there is a huge pool & there's water all over the ground surrounding it--which cannot be avoided.   my friend wore taupe suede pumps & they are RUINED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...