Saturday, December 18, 2010

"christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling" -edna ferber


so christmas is almost here and i have been doing so much shopping for my loved ones...but what about ME?! i mean i have to get stuff for myself too right?? my birthday is on the 28th so i have been getting robbed my whole entire life...i have to get myself presents.  plus all the gifts that used to be mine now go to  my daughter, whose birthday also happens to fall on the 9th of january ((so yes, she stole my birthday shine (or should i say $$) as well)).

i have been eying this book for quite some time and when borders sent me a 40% off coupon i ran there LOL  ...jemma kidd! i really do love this woman!


bangles



new years eve...maybe


ring #1


ring #2


ring #3 from ALDO


ring #4


this one is actually a gift...





2 comments:

  1. Great buys! Now a new follower!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i'im always shopping & thank u ...u have gained another follower as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...