Tuesday, October 26, 2010

work flow...

hey luvies!! 
i missed y'all! in my best wendy williams voice "how you doing??" ok, so here i am on my way to work; the weather had been pretty sucky the past few days and so when the sun peeked over the clouds for a few minutes i got excited.  what!! no jacket needed!!??
i do have some sort of freedom with my work attire and it's definitely a plus! at least my creativity isn't stifled all the way.

 i am rockin from the bottom up ((yea i'm rebellious))
steve madden shoes ((purchased during a buy 1 get 1 90% off sale))
american eagle jeans
a gap boyfriend button down
h&m satchel ((my new bff))
oh and i also threw on my rutgers alumni pin



well bye luvies--it's a quick post; yes! i know! look at the foliage in the back yard--super pretty.  but i really do have to get outta here before i'm late to punch the clock so see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...